Friday 21 October 2011

12 days to go ...

... until our Virtual Tea Party. I feel I should officially issue an invitation to this event. So here goes. I've taken the wording from this book,


 which, of course, is a handy book that every handy housewife should own!




Dear friends,

I shall be very pleased if you can come and have tea with me on Tuesday November 1st at anytime o'clock.


Yours sincerely,
Mum
xx


Even if you are not going to join in the party please drop by and say 'hello'. If you wish to join in please leave a comment and then I can link up with your blog on November 1st. We are posting Tea Party related bits and bobs on that day to celebrate our Virtual Tea Party. Love to see you there.

7 comments:

  1. Will be back at school so glad that I can 'come' along in the evening.

    Looking forward to it Mum! Whatever I am having for tea will be eaten off the finest bone china (prob. bb on toast :)

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sft
    I'm so glad that you are able to attend. (Great!) I'll reserve a place for you at the table. (Add a link to your blog.)
    Yours sincerely,
    Mum
    (Love from,
    Mum)
    xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good excuse to bring out my charity shop china ! count me in !
    Yours sincerely,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear falling on a bruise,
    I'm so glad .....

    I'll try again ...

    Yeh - the more the merrier. I'll add your link to my post on the 1st. Great to have you aboard.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A virtual tea party sounds fun, count me in for the 1st :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Ms Mum,

    I have a very busy week, can't cook sweets, not talented with pretty, but I will try to make it on the 1st.

    Frugal Down Under

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Mum,
    I shall be delighted to come and have tea with you on Tuesday next.
    Thanks for the kind invitation.
    Yours sincerely,
    Christine

    Meanwhile I am searching Amazon for 'Housewife's Handy Book'
    I love old books like this one, they remind of the ones that you used to get from the milkman back in the 60's and 70's like 'The Dairy Book of Home Management'

    See you next Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.