Friday 29 May 2015

Spring?

Even though the weather is still cold and it hasn't felt like spring yet the flowers seem to think that they should show their faces.

I think this is a Calla lily. There's only one flower on it at the moment.


The iris is just getting started.


There were 3 different colours of aqueligia flowering in the front garden. This one is nearly black.


Lighter.


Lightest. Each flower form is different for the different plants.


I let the poppies have free rein. They are always such a happy plant.


xx

4 comments:

  1. Poppies are a favourite plant of mine as well. Have a great weekend.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore irises. I've a dwarf one in the front that hasn't flowered this year for reasons unknown and the standard ones in the back that have been slow to wake up! I might get some miracle grow and go give them a good talking to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.