Sunday 15 May 2016

Me time


Good finds at the CB today with balls of wool, a scarf knitting kit, a bag full of patchwork squares, circular knitting needles and some mags. 


Peeping in at the bottom is a white dish which I thought would be square enough for a lasagne.

I spent £10 on this little lot and am well pleased. The scarf has already been started and one of the magazines read in the sunshine after I'd weeded the garden. I might hunt for some sock yarn now and christen my needles.

Happiness is finding 'me' items at the CB.

xx

7 comments:

  1. great deals there. Would you believe we have had snow flakes today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gifted a huge black sack of gorgeous wool today. Can't wait to dive into it and sort it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys!
    I like those kind of dishes to bake in.
    Lovely colors on all the crafty supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find lots of knitting yarn and accessories at the thrift store. I don't always need what is there and often what is there is not what I need, but when I score, I score big. Congrats on the nice haul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did well, I fear that our charity shops would be much more expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. U got a gud stash there. I always look very closely at the tables at a car boot sale, and not glance and pass by like some people do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.