Friday 23 September 2016

Hunt the Pic - Day 5

My final selection is today but the others may have more pictures tomorrow and the day after. Just click on some of the links in the comments below.

17. Weakness


Yes, I ate it all!


This tree was weak and was blown over.


Oh no - another weakness - food and pretty plates.

18. Elegance


No?


19. Smell/Aroma


Sunday dinner


Daily bread


Fruits of the season


Aromas for a reason - deliciousness.

20. Happiness



Yes!!!!!!


Hope you enjoyed viewing all my pics. To complete these posts here are a few chosen pics that didn't make the headings. Try matching them to any of the headings.









xx

A very BIG THANK YOU to all who have taken part. I've really enjoyed delving into your collection of computer pictures. I think we all agree that this is really a beautiful world and friends and family make it better still - oh, and eating of course!




4 comments:

  1. Love your pictures, they made me think, and made me laugh. Thanks for sharing.

    My final pictures are up as well.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed looking at your photographs. Today's in particular are making me feel hungry. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, you've set the cat amongst the pigeons with that Marmite picture haven't you!

    Thank you so much for coming up with this idea, I've had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures have been wonderful. I've enjoyed visiting other blogs in the hunt the picture. It's been fun. THANK YOU for goming up with the idea and sharing it with us.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.